Are you struggling to figure out what you want in your life after a toxic relationship? If you are – you’re among many other survivors who feel this way – and this quick post is for you. I’m sharing an exercise I love to use with my clients when I ask them what would make them happy…but they don’t know the answer. It won’t take but a minute to read it. Take a look. Please share the post if you know someone else it might help.
Thoughts on this post? Share them with me on Facebook, join the SPANily or Tweet me at @angieatkinson. ~Angie
About The Author
Subscribe to Angie on YouTube
- Your Narcissistic Parents Caused Your Anxious Attachment Styles In Relat…
- Should You Tell a Narcissist They’re a Narcissist? What happens if you do?
- What Happens When You Cut The Narcissist Off? (4 Things You Can Expect)
- How To Deal With Anger After a Toxic Relationship with a Narcissist
- How Narcissists Use Breadcrumbing to String You Along (Simply Explained)