Are you struggling to figure out what you want in your life after a toxic relationship? If you are – you’re among many other survivors who feel this way – and this quick post is for you. I’m sharing an exercise I love to use with my clients when I ask them what would make them happy…but they don’t know the answer. It won’t take but a minute to read it. Take a look. Please share the post if you know someone else it might help.
Thoughts on this post? Share them with me on Facebook, join the SPANily or Tweet me at @angieatkinson. ~Angie
About The Author
November 16, 2017
February 27, 2020
September 10, 2017
March 17, 2020
Subscribe to Angie on YouTube
- The Codependent’s Guide to Setting Healthy Boundaries After a Toxic Rela…
- Psychology of the Addicted Narcissist: Are NPD and Addiction Connected?
- Narcissists Triangulate You (By Putting You in the Middle of Their Argum…
- Common Behaviors of Toxic People #1 – Narcissistic Deflection
- Narcissists Recycle Relationships